Hello friends (existing and new)!
Thank you so much for your orders last week! I hope you’ve enjoyed your Thursday dinners, as much as I have enjoyed making them.
Please see below the menu for this Thursday, January 29th:
- Macaroni Schotel regular (baked macaroni and cheese mixed with minced lean beef and onion filling, topped with bechamel sauce and mozzarella cheese) – 1500 yen (serves hearty 2 portions)
- Macaroni Schotel vegetarian (baked macaroni and cheese mixed with mushroom, peas and carrot filling, topped with bechamel sauce and mozzarella cheese) – 1500 yen (serves hearty 2 portions)
- Winter creamy pumpkin soup (vegetarian friendly) – 500 yen (1 large cup)
- Breakfast muffins:
- (Savory) spinach and two cheese wholewheat muffins – 800 yen (set of 3)
- (Sweet) dark chocolate chip wholewheat muffins – 800 yen (set of 3)
**Please place your order by noon on Tuesday, January 27th, 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that since MyOrangePot’s #Weekly_Canteen is pretty much a one woman-show, there has been adjustments made to this service:
- With the lack of (wo)manpower, we no longer provide delivery service, but you are most welcome to pick up your food at MyOrangePot.com HQ in Yoyogi 4-chome (4 minutes walk from Sangubashi station or 30 seconds walk from Yoyogi 3-chome bus stop) between 4:30 – 7:00 pm.
- Pick-up address will be informed when your order is confirmed
- Alternatively, we will provide a pick-up service at JR Yoyogi Station, between 7:15 – 7:45 pm. We will meet you at the JR Yamanote/Sobu line West gate
- Last but not least, due to some pre-arranged travel plans, please be informed that the #Weekly_Canteen will be in service for a limited period of time. Our last service for the first quarter in 2015 is Thursday, February 26.