So this week’s MyOrangePot’s HQ kitchen is all about cookies. Cookies and more cookies.
I’ve spoken about this one very brave mouse in a post earlier in the year, so I won’t go on about it anymore. But simply put, I pledged 20 batches of cookies and 1 tray of brownies and 1 tray of Ultimate Chocolate Cupcake for Sarah’s big row across the North Pacific Ocean. She will row an ocean, and as a support – I make cookies.
This simply means that by Wednesday April 18, 2012:
- The cookies must be baked,
- All cooked cookies must be frozen solid like a rock
- They then need to be transported to Choshi
- At the marina, Sarah will vacuum pack the lot in any combination she likes
- And finally all of the vacuum packed cookies must be stowed away inside Gulliver’s many hiding places.